Become A Member
Welcome to the resource center for the Red Letter Dealer (RLD) Program. At THE WARN GROUP, we are committed to fostering strong partnerships with businesses that share our passion for excellence and customer satisfaction. Our Red Letter Dealer Program is designed to offer select retailers the opportunity to become official partners and gain exclusive benefits and services.
As a member, you can receive valuable credits for your business efforts, extensive product training access, marketing support, and more. So, if you are currently an established Truck Side Jobber, or Powersports Dealer of The Warn Group Brands and you want to get with the program—click the link below and apply today!
NOTE: Due to the high interest in the Red Letter Dealer Program, application processing is taking longer than normal. We will get to all of the applications and appreciate your patience. If you have filled out an application and submitted the form, it is not necessary to repeat the process. It is exciting to see so many customers interested in becoming Red Letter Dealers! Thank you.
RLD MEMBER BENEFITS
The Warn Group family of brands is excited to offer our partners the opportunity to become a member of the Red Letter Dealer (RLD) program. Through offering this program we are striving to make an effective support connection to you, our front-line partners.
Here is a listing of the key features and benefits being exclusively offered to qualifying members.
- 2% Points / Credits Back on Purchases
- Exclusive Promotions Access
- Direct Email with Product Announcements
- 24/7 Online Product Training Site Access
- Member Designation on Dealer Locator
- Marketing Support / Resources
- Merchandising / Display Options
- Event Incentives
- Regular Communications and More!
RLD MEMBER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & REGULATIONS
To become an Authorized Red Letter Dealer member the business must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum $10K of THE WARN GROUP Brands in Annual Product Purchases Made
- Adhere to All MAP Pricing Rules / Regulations
- Actively Promote THE WARN GROUP Brands
- Brick and Mortar Retail Location(s)
- Established and Respected in Local Area
- Account in Good Standing
- MUST Offer Installs of Our Product(s)
- MUST Meet Online Training Minimums
RLD Program FAQ
Here are answers to some of the most asked questions about membership and the program:
- Do I have to carry all 4 brands?
- Do I have to sell $10K of each brand?
- Can Powersports dealers participate?
- How do I receive my credits?
- Can anyone take the product training?
- How does this program work with multiple store locations?
- Do I ever have to renew my membership?
- Are International customers eligible?
- How do you track my purchases?